MP12001 Senior Metallurgist
MES is currently searching for a suitably experienced and qualified Senior Metallurgist to join our client's Australian, base metal operation.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in Extractive Metallurgy or Mineral Processing.
- 5-10 years post grad experience at a similar level with a minimum 5 years base metal flotation.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills - commissioning experience will be highly regarded.
- Mentoring and supporting of plant metallurgists and operational staff.
- Proactive in resolving plant technical issues
- Continuous improvement mindset
On offer is the opportunity to join a major project with excellent plant and ancillary facilities.
- Permanent position
- 16:12 FIFO roster
📞+61 8 9240 7399