VJ12421 Alternate Underground Manager
Our client is an ASX listed international gold mining company who has recently joined the ranks of Australian gold producers is currently seeking a suitably qualified Alternate Underground Manager to join their experienced underground mining team.
- Tertiary degree in Bachelor of Engineering
- First class mine managers certificate
- Sound Vulcan, M24D, EPS and Ventsim software knowledge and exposure
- You will be a solution-focused individual and have a proven track record of producing high-quality work and ownership.
- Managing and coordinating all facets of the UG operation to meet all safety, production and cost targets and ensure that all mining and planning activities support the short and long-term needs of the mine