VJ12267 Auto Electricians
Our client, a successful base metals producer is currently seeking Auto Electricians with underground experience for their recently acquired mining operation in the Western Australian Goldfields.
- Must have auto electrician trade certification and post-trade experience
- Reporting through to the Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
- Predominately working on mobile plant equipment including CAT, haul trucks, dozers, graders, Tamrock drills, Volvo.
- Responsible for identifying troubleshoots and repairing earthmoving machinery
- Must have WAH, forklift, EWP, crane and rigging tickets
- Fantastic career progression opportunities for the right candidate's
- Must be able to pass pre-employment medical and DAS and Police Clearance
- Auto Electricians required with underground experience
- Great salary on offer