VJ11987 - Database Administrator
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Database Administrator for their residential gold operation.
- Assist with preparation of various reports and presentations;
- Assist and train staff on the use of data management systems;
- Develop standards and guidelines for the use of database management systems;
- Input and analyse data;
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications to correct or improve;
- Proactively monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues located at the desktop, server or within the application layer;
- Ensure external data management service providers comply with approved "scope of work and expected outcome" documentation;
- Motivate, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new approved products and improvements to computer systems.
- Experience and working knowledge of database management systems;
- A high level of computer literacy with a very good understanding of Microsoft technology;
- Experience with 3D mine modelling software such as Vulcan, Datamine, Micromine, Leapfrog;
- Experience with a variety of development languages including Pearll, VBA and PowerShell Strong MS SQL skills and enterprise report writing tools such as SSRS or Sharepoint;
- Ability to train and mentor personnel with respect to the data management system and products;
- Strong communication, administration and organisational skills;
- Strong time management and critical thinking skills to problem solve;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the mining industry;
In return, our client offers a secure residential role on a family friendly 5:2 roster with fantastic career progression opportunities.
If you believe you hold the necessary skills and qualifications to be successful in this role, please apply now!
- Residential Permanent Role - Monday to Friday - Home every night!
- 2 + Years Experience
- Long Term Job Security and Career Progression!
- Apply now!