VJ11979 Coal Mine Geologist - Residential
Our client is currently seeking an experienced open-cut Coal Geologist for their residential operation, 1 hour from the coast in QLD.
The role requirements include, but are not limited to:
- knowledge of coal open cut mining (essential)
- coal quality/grade control experience
- self-starter with good communication skills
- analysis and evaluation of data collected
- resource interpretation
- geotechnical skills (highly regarded)
- knowledge of Deswick (highly regarded)
This role is offered on a family friendly/home every night 5:2 roster Monday to Friday. A stable, full-time role with career progression on offer along with an attractive salary and generous relocation assistance.
If you believe you are suitable for this role and interested in learning more, please apply below now.
- Residential Permanent Role - Monday to Friday - Home every night!
- Open Cut Coal Mining Experience Essential!
- Long Term Job Security and Career Progression!
- Attractive Salary and Relocation Package on Offer for the Right Candidate!