PC11956 - Tele Remote Bogger Operators
Our client in the gold fields of Western Australia requires Tele Remote Bogger Operator's for an immediate start.
Reporting to the Underground Shift Boss, this will be on a 2 weeks on 1 week off roster, with an excellent daily rate on offer. This will be under an initial contract basis with a potential career opportunity, offering salary sacrifice options.
- Experience with Caterpillar R2900 & R1700 and Sandvik 517 & 514 loaders
- Production Bogger Operations with Tele-Remote experience
- 2 + Years underground exposure
- Proven safe work practices
- Recent police clearance within 12 months
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Easily pass a pre-employment, drug and alcohol screen
If you have the above experience and available for this role, please complete your particulars below, up-load your resume and click the submit button.
- Grab this opportunity to work with a reputable gold mine
- Excellent daily rate on offer
- Contract with view to permanent