PC11944 Underground Production Mining Engineer
Our client requires the services of an experienced Underground Production Mining Engineer for an immediate commencement.
To be considered for this role the following is required:
- Tertiary Qualification in Mining Engineering
- Experience in Planning, Drill and Blast, Longhole and Stoping
- Development of charge plans
- Daily reporting
- Experience with Deswik software desirable but not essential
- C class manual drivers license
- Current Police Clearance (3 months)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical including an alcohol and drug screen
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role, please enter your details below with your current resume.
- 8/6 roster
- Contract or permanent position
- Immediate commencement
📞08 9240 7399