Process And Laboratory Technicians
PC11918 Process Technician-Gold Plant
Our client in the Goldfields of Western Australia requires an experienced Process Technician for their gold operations.
To be considered for this role the following is required:
- Minimum of three years experience as a Process Technician, preferably in a gold mining operation
- Crushing, Milling,CIL and Elution circuits
- Front End Loader, Skidsteer and Forklift tickets desirable
- Manual C Class drivers license
- Current Police Clearance (3 months)
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including an alcohol and drug screen
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role, please fill in your details below with an updated resume.
- 2/1 FIFO / DIDO roster
- Immediate start
- Good camp ammenities
📞08 9240 7399