MP12251 Plant Metallurgists
MES is currently searching for two suitably qualified and experienced Plant Metallurgists for a permanent position at our client's operation.
This is being offered as a residential opportunity on an 8/6 roster in a well developed regional centre
You will require:
- Tertiary qualification in extractive metallurgy
- Minimum of 2-3 years operational experience
- SABC milling
- Metallurgical Accounting
- Exposure to flotation will be highly regarded
- Exceptional safety values and positive can-do attitudes
The main demands of the role will be day-to-day plant metallurgy, met accounting, troubleshooting and optimisation of the circuit.
- Lifestyle friendly opportunity to be home every night but still have an extended off rotation
- Permanent position
📞+61 8 9240 7399