An opportunity exists for a Qualified Electrician to join our client's successful Western Australian gold operation.
To be considered for this role, the following is required.
- Trade qualified Electrician would be required for the role.
- Substantial experience working on fixed plant, process plant and/or camp maintenance.
- Valid driver's licence National Police clearance is required(within 6 months)
- Physically Fit Easily pass a pre-employment and drug and alcohol screen Immediate start if possible.
About the role:
- High level of attention to detail and safety focus.
- Proven experience as an electrican working in mining processing, fixed plant or camp maintenance areas.
- Any relevant tickets, and Trade qualified Electrician.
Monday, October 22, 2018 - 13:34
2 year experience in a similar role.
2 an 1 roster FIFO from Perth.
Hello I'm Michelle Bettles