Process And Laboratory Technicians
MB11377 Metallurgy Technician
- Must be physically fit and easily able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
- Strong IT skills.
- Practical Metallurgy Technician or Laboratory experience required.
- Chemical engineering or Metallurgist background desirable.
- Valid C class driver's license.
- Forklift licence or ablity to obtain one.
About the role:
- Practical Metallurgy Technician Experience
- 3 month contract start ASAP
- Iron ore processing will be highly regarded.
- 2 weeks on and 7 days off
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 08:39
1+ years in a similar role.
2 weeks on and 7 days off
$37 per hour
Hello I'm Michelle Bettles