KP12340: Auto Electrician
Our leading mining services client requires the services of an Auto Electrician for one of their iron sites in the Pilbara. The successful contractor shall be working on the following:
- CAT 740 Trucks and
- CAT D9 Dozers
- John Deer Graders
- Isuzu Service Trucks
- CAT Tool Carriers
- Mack Water Carts
- Must hold a current Auto Electrical trade certificate.
- Must hold a valid Refrigeration Handling Licence.
- Must have a current C class drivers licence.
- 12 months post-trade auto electrical experience on heavy earthmoving equipment
- Must hold a clean National Police Clearance (or be able to obtain)
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical & DAS.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider people who do not have prior mining industry experience of at least 12 months.
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 - 10:47
12 months post trade auto electrical experience on heavy earthmoving equipment
FIFO Pilbara WA
2/1 FIFO roster from Perth, Western Australia
Hello I'm Kim Pattinson📞+61892407399