Process And Laboratory Technicians
KP12309: Metallurgical Technician
Our Client a successful Iron Ore miner seeks a suitably qualified and experienced Metallurgy Technician to join their processing team.
- Must be physically fit and easily able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
- Experience in iron ore would be highly regarded.
- Practical Metallurgy Technician or Laboratory experience required.
- Chemical engineering or Metallurgist background highly desirable.
- Valid C class driver's license.
- Solid working background and a strong focus on OH&S.
- National police clearance (or able to obtain one).
- Able to pass pre-employment medical & DAS
- Hold valid working rights within Australia.
Please note, we are unable to consider people who do not have at least 2 years mining experience.
- Family friendly FIFO Roster
- New Camp with new facilities