Mining Open Pit
KP12199: Production Trainer and Assessor
Our client a leading owner-operator iron ore miner is currently seeking a qualified Production Trainer & Assessor to work FIFO to the Pilbara region of WA. This position is working in open cut mining with a great roster.
The successful applicant will have sound experience with Training and Assessing operators on a range of ancillary equipment and dump trucks.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training
- Must hold a HR licence
- Must have two-year experience in mining production environment operating as an All-round operator.
- Production training and assessor experience (essential).
- Sound computer skills using Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- National police clearance (or able to obtain one).
- Able to pass pre-employment medical & DAS
- Excavators (backhoe – ideally 3600 or larger)
- Ancillary – wheel dozer, track dozer, grader, water-carts,
- Trucks, mechanical and electrical
Please note, we are unable to consider people who do not have at least 2 years of mining experience.
- Flying In/ Out on Tuesdays
- Immediate Start