Health Safety And Training
KF12389 OHS Manager
Our Client, an emerging strategic metals producer with one of the largest lithium deposits in the world, is currently seeking an OHS Manager for their corporate office. You will have management experience within a large commercial public company and demonstrated senior reporting experience in a site based OHS role, including conducting incident investigations and identifying workplace hazards and conducting audits.
- Relevant OHS related academic qualifications and/or discipline specific experience
- Certificate IV Occupational Health and Safety
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- Over-view the design and implement a Health and Safety Management System; develop processes within the framework for the Operations and Projects.
- Review the engagement of contractors and establish safety standards to work across operations sites and project developments.
- Manage compliance systems to ensure appropriate governance and due diligence of health, safety and environment risk matters; and improve overall OHS and operational/projects risk performance.
- Promote a safe, healthy and responsible working ethic amongst all employees and contractors. Driving Clients’s principal of ‘Safety Matters’ and ‘What Our Client stands for