KD12417 - Fixed Plant Maintenance Planner
We are currently seeking an experienced Fixed Plant Maintenance Planner on behalf of our client to work at their premier Lithium mine site in Western Australia. This is a very exciting opportunity with a great career path not to be missed!
The requirements for the role;
- 3-5 years in a maintenance planner position
- Fixed plant experience esseential
- Gold or base metal experience
- Must have a mechanical trade background
- Team player
- A sound knowledge and commitment to WHS standard and procedures
The site is confirmed as one of the largest spodumene (lithium pyroxene) & tantalite projects in the world and is set to be developed into one of the world's largest lithium mines.
- Fixed Plant Planning & scheduling
- Contract Role or Permanent Role for the right candidate