ER12231 - Jumbo Operators
Our client in the goldfields of Western Australia recently joined the ranks of Australian listed gold producers. They currently require Jumbo Operators for one of their successful underground gold operations. The successful candidates will be working on a family friendly roster of 8 days on and 6 days off with the view for full-time permanent work after a three month contract period.
- At least 3 years' experience on Sandvik Drills preferably DD421drills
- Be able to multi-skill and operate in a small team environment
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Valid C Class driver's licence
- Current Police Clearance or easily obtain one
- Immediate start preferred
- Easily pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Full working rights to work in Australia essential
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete your particulars below, upload your resume and click on the submit button.
- Opportunity for full time permanent work
- Immediate commencement
- Family friendly roster