Health Safety And Training
ER11422 - OHS Manager/Medic
Our client, a key player in the Australian gold sector, has an exciting new position for an Occupational, Health and Safety Manager/Medic. This role is a FIFO position from Perth, Western Australia only.
Qualifications and Experience required:-
- Industrial First Aid and/or Paramedic qualifications
- Experience in Emergency Response
- Exposure to open pit mining and process plants
- Cert IV training and assessing
- Preferred experience 8 + years in an OHS role within the mining sector
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a Manager/Superintendent role
- Excellent communication skills
This role is hands on working within a small team. For the right candidate, there will be a permanent position on offer on 9 days on 5 days off roster FIFO from Perth, Western Australia.
If you have the experience for this role, please apply through our website by completing your particulars below, uploading your resume and clicking the submit button.
- Excellent opportunity working with a reputable mining company
- Permanent position on offer
- Family friendly roster - 9/5 FIFO Perth