ER11378 - Land Access and Approvals Manager
Our client requires a Land Access and Approvals Manager for their up and coming project in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, your key responsibilities will be:-
- Lead the mining tenure
- Native titles and heritage
- Environmental approvals policy and procedures
- Accountable for securing land access and mining approvals
- Ensure timely securing of approvals to provide relevant advice and recommendations on policy and strategy
- 7-10 years minimum previous experience managing and coordinating land access, tenement and heritage arrangements and liaising with statutory authorities.
- Current driver's license
- Tertiary Qualifications - Environment, Heritage/Indigenous Studies, law or associated areas
- Minimum of 5 years' previous experience managing and coordinating land access, tenement and heritage arrangements and liaising with statutory authorities
This is a full-time permanent position located in the Perth CBD, with an excellent remuneration package on offer.
- Excellent opportunity working with a reputable mining company
- Family friendly roster