CK12108: Reliability Engineers
Our leading mining client currently requires the services of Mechanical Reliability Engineers to work an 8 days on, 6 days off roster flying in and out of Perth, Western Australia.
- Tertiary Qualified
- Experienced in processing plants (Iron Ore is preferred, but not essential)
- Experience in failure investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Experience in Lifecycle modelling of assets
- Ability to analyse weekly performance metrics
- Ability to develop Maintenance tactics (SWI’s/PRT’s)
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute to a position such as this please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and click the submit button.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider people who do not have prior mining industry experience of at least 2 years.
- Immediate start
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster
- Negotiable rates on offer