Mining Open Pit
CK:12040 Allrounder Operators
Our leading mining client currently requires the services of Allrounder Operators to work an 8 days on, 6 days off roster flying in and out of Perth.
The successful candidates will be required to operate machinery for exploration based work. They will be required to operate D8 Dozers clearing drill sites and a WA500 Loader and 20 to 40 tonne Excavators digging sumps. Rehabilitation work will also be required once exploration has been completed.
- Must have 1 to 2 years mining or civil works experience on Cat D8 Dozers, 20 to 40 tonne Excavators and Komatsu WA500 Loaders.
- Currently, hold or able to obtain a National Police clearance
- Able to easily pass a full pre employment medical, lab drug and alcohol screen, audio, spiro and musculoskeletal and fitness tests
- Ideally reside in Western Australia
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute to a position such as this please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and clicking the submit button.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider people who do not have prior mining or civil works experience of at least 1 to 2 years.
- Excellent rates on offer
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster