CK11995: Heavy Diesel Fitters
Our leading mining and civil client currently requires the services of experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters to work a 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster flying in and out of Perth to the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The successful candidates will be required to work on Hitachi 1200, Komatsu PC850 and PC1250 Excavators, Cat 740, 777D Dump Trucks, D9T, D10R Dozers, 14H Graders and Hino Water Carts.
- Must hold a current Australian recognised Heavy Diesel trade certificate
- Must hold a current and valid Heavy Rigid truck licence
- Must have a minimum of 12 months post trade diesel fitting experience on heavy earthmoving equipment
- Sound knowledge and experience using ET and SIS software to fault find, diagnose and order spare parts
- Must hold a recent national police clearance or able to obtain one
Able to easily pass a full pre-employment medical, lab drug and alcohol screen, audio, spiro and musculoskeletal and fitness tests. Please note positive drug and alcohol readings will result in an instant cancellation of the position.
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute in a position such as this, please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and clicking the submit button below.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider people who do not have prior mining industry experience of at least 12 months.
- Immediate start
- Great hourly rate on offer