CK11920: Auto Electrician
Our mining and civil contractor currently requires the services of an Auto Electrician for a 2/1 roster, working in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The successful contractor shall be working on Hitachi Excavators, Cat Dump Trucks, Dozers, Loaders, Graders and Water Carts.
- Must hold a current Auto Electrical trade certificate
- Must hold a valid Refrigeration Handling licence
- 12 months post trade auto electrical experience on Cat heavy earthmoving equipment
- Must hold or be able to obtain a clean National Police Clearance
- Able to easily pass a full pre-employment medical, lab drug and alcohol screen, audio, spiro and musculoskeletal and fitness tests. Please note positive drug and alcohol readings will result in an instant cancellation of the position.
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute in a position such as this please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and clicking the submit button below.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider people who do not have prior mining industry experience of at least 12 months.
- Immediate start
- 2/1 roster, FIFO Perth