CK11919: Heavy Diesel Fitters
Our leading mining and civil client currently requires the services of highly experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters to work at either their Perth Workshop, Monday to Friday or a fly in and out roster of 2 weeks on, 1 week off. They will be required to work on a variety of mobile plant earthmoving equipment including Cat Dump Trucks, Dozers, Graders, Loaders, Water Carts and Hitachi Excavators.
- Must hold a current Australian recognised Heavy Diesel trade certificate
- Must hold a current and valid Heavy Rigid truck licence
- Must have a minimum of 12 months post trade diesel fitting experience on heavy earthmoving equipment
- Sound knowledge and experience using ET and SIS software to fault find, diagnose and order spare parts
Able to easily pass a full pre-employment medical, lab drug and alcohol screen, audio, spiro and musculoskeletal and fitness tests. Please note positive drug and alcohol readings will result in an instant cancellation of the position.
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute in a position such as this, please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and clicking the submit button below.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider people who do not have at least 12 months post trade diesel fitting experience.
- Get to choose between Monday to Friday or FIFO work
- Lifestyle and family friendly options available