CK11907: Shift Electrician
Our leading mining client currently requires the services of a Shift Electrician with Instrumentation experience to work in the Western region of NSW.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall effective performance of Electrical Instrumentation maintenance and installation at the site. The roster is 7 days on, 7 days off, driving in and out or FIFO. There is a travel allowance provided for each swing. The successful candidate will be required to maintain high voltage and low voltage electrical infrastructure.
- Australian Electrical Unrestricted licence
- High Voltage accreditation
- Instrumentation experience with flow meters, level indicators, CITECT, Scada and Allen Bradley PLC systems for fault finding
- Confined Space and Working at Heights
- At least 2 years trade experience working in a similar environment
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute to a position such as this, please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and click the submit button.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider people who do not have prior mining industry experience of at least 2 years.
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster
- Immediate start