CK11858: Condition Monitoring Technician
Our leading mining client currently requires the services of Condition Monitoring Technicians to work 8 days on, 6 days off roster flying in and out of Perth, Western Australia. There is also 4 days on 3 days off roster available for a Pilbara based candidate.
- Experienced in processing plants (Iron Ore is a bonus, but not necessary)
- Qualified CAT II or above
- Thermography sampling
- Willing to learn Non-Destructive Technology techniques
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute to a position such as this, please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and click the submit button.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider people who do not have prior mining industry experience of at least 2 years.
- Immediate start
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster
- Negotiable rates on offer