CK11575: Planning Engineers
Our leading gold producing client requires the services of 2 experienced Planning Engineers to assist with planned maintenance on the gold plant.
The successful candidates will be working a 6 weeks on, 3 weeks off roster flying in and out on business class from Point of Hire to Africa.
- 5 years gold plant commissioning experience
- Previously worked at a Maintenance Superintendent level
- Hold a relevant Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Previous expatriate experience will be looked upon favourably
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute in a position such as this, please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and clicking the submit button below.
Regrettably we are unable to consider people who do not have prior mining industry experience of at least 5 years.
- Grab the chance to work on an exciting project in West Africa
- Fly business class all the way