CK11532: Heavy Diesel Fitters
Our leading mining and civil client currently requires the services of a highly experienced Heavy Diesel Fitter to work 20 days on a Cat Loader, Mobile Crusher and Screen, flying in and out of Perth to the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
- Must hold a current Australian recognised Heavy Diesel trade certificate
- Must hold a current and valid Heavy Rigid truck licence
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post trade diesel fitting experience on heavy earthmoving equipment
- Sound knowledge and experience using ET and SIS software to fault find, diagnose and order spare parts
- Must reside in Perth, Western Australia. Interstate candidates need not apply due to the role being fly in and out of Perth only
- Able to easily pass a full pre-employment medical, lab drug and alcohol screen, audio, spiro and musculoskeletal and fitness tests. Please note positive drug and alcohol readings will result in an instant cancellation of the position.
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute in a position such as this, please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and clicking the submit button below.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider people who do not have prior mining industry experience of at least 2 years.
- Immediate start
- Excellent hourly rate