CK11481: Reliability Engineer
Our leading gold producing client currently requires the services of a Reliability Engineer to work in a residential position in the Goldfields region of Western Australia.
The primary role will be to conduct trials and facilitate activities to extend the life and improve the operations of the gold processing plant.
- Ensure that all incidents and accidents are reported and are followed up correctly to minimise and manage risk and oversee investigations where required, ensuring that the Occupational Health and Safety Act is complied with at all times.
- Undertake safety interactions in the field at the required frequency per month and support the program of safety shares at all meetings.
- Support the daily, weekly and monthly reporting of downtime events and the diagnosis of root causes, to assist in providing permanent rectification of defects across process plant.
- Lead and support improvements in asset strategy and maintenance tactics, including maintenance of the CMMS and the correct holding of plant spares.
- Conduct investigations through the application of a structured process such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA), failure mode & effect analysis (FMEA), to develop action plans to increase Mean Time between Failures (MTBF) and reduce Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Coordinate plant equipment improvement trials, including technical input, tracking and reporting to ensure alignment of all trial work using the KCGM Management of Change procedure.
- Review criticality analysis to ensure plant events are documented, tracked are prioritized through risk review.
- Identify and facilitate improvements to reduce maintenance costs.
- Collaborate with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to identify and adopt technologies and practices that will improve equipment performance and reliability.
- Prepare engineering reports to meet KCGM requirements. In addition, review KCGM engineering and maintenance specifications and update as required.
- Provide reliability input as required from adhoc requests from operations in ensuring the ongoing reliability of equipment (new and existing).
- Comply with all reasonable and lawful instructions that are consistent with your contract of employment.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 3 years reliability experience
- Experience in a mineral processing environment
- Advanced Excel tools required for data analysis
- Ideally already reside in the Goldfields region of Western Australia or willing to relocate.
If you have the credentials and feel you could contribute in a position such as this, please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and click the submit button.
- Grab this exciting opportunity to continue your career with a leading gold producer
- Make the move to a world class gold mining region