BC12207 - Underground Mine Surveyor
Our client is looking for two (2) Underground Mine Surveyors for their operations in the North of WA.
This is a contract to perm position.
There is the potential for surface work as well.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience using Leica TS16 and Geosight CMS
- Surpac and Quickslope software
- Knowledge of Trimble R8 GPS advantageous (As there may be some OP work to help with )
- A strong sense of safety.
If you are eligible to work in Australia and looking for this type of work. Please apply below.
- 3 month Contract potentially to full time.
- Gain some OP experience whilst working for UG operation.
- Good roster.