BC11988 - Mechanical / Hydraulic Fitter
Our valued client is looking for a Mechanical / Hydraulic Fitter for their main regional workshop.
The position would be residential and Mon to Fri, working primarily to provide preventative maintenance on their mobile equipment.
The successful candidate must have:
- An Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Experience with Hydraulics
- A current "C" class license and forklift ticket.
- A willingness to work on remote mine sites
- Applied First Aid Certificate
- Working safely at heights ticket
Though not essential, it would be considered advantageous if you also have experience with Raise-drilling equipment.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are eligible to work in Australia please apply below.
- Be home every night
- Preventative maintenance for mobile equipment
- Good company with good career potentials
- Raise-drilling experience is advantageous