BC11964 - Underground Mine Surveyor
We are looking for a suitably qualified Underground Mine Surveyor for our client's operation which is one of the top ten in Australia and located in the Pilbara region.
To be successful for this UG Surveyor position you must:
- Hold a Tertiary qualification in Surveying.
- Hold a Grade 1 Authorisation.
- Know Surpac and associated surveying systems.
- Be well versed in Mines regulations.
- Understand your duty of care and follow appropriate OH&S procedures.
If you can fulfil the above requirements and are qualified to work in Australia, please fill out the form below.
- Grade 1 Surveyor
- FIFO Perth